Fischer PT started in 2004, located in the heart of Helena MT. We specialize in orthopedics, blending the art and science of manual therapy with exercise.
Our team is a motivated and close knit group of fun and focused people who bring out the best in each other and our clients.We are highly recognized in the community with strong word-of-mouth direct access combined with consistent Dr. referrals.We have been multiple year winners of the “Best of Helena” community vote and voted top 3 year after year.We are looking for a health-conscious full and/or part time PT with aspirations on leadership and camaraderie.We enjoy a state of the art 6000 sq. foot facility (top floor) with 360 degree mountain views. We are located in the heart of Helena with excellent parking.Helena Montana is the capital city! Our community has very low crime and is family friendly. Helena has the most stable economy in Montana. We are a growing community, with new construction ramping even during this period of CV. Our trail system includes diverse trails for mountain biking, trail running and hiking...over 75 miles of trail that you can access via 4 trailheads right on the edge of town! It would be hard to argue that we are not in the running for best trail town in the US! The hunting and fishing opportunities are also recognized at the same level. We are within hours for Yellowstone and Glacier National Park, however, there are tremendous recreational opportunities in all directions that are much closer.We are looking for a PT who is excited about building his/her career in a progressive, 21st century style.
You are the right person if:
· You have (preferably) 3 years of experience and have perfected the art of creating rapport with your patients.
· You recognize and desire an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, while contributing to a cause that is greater than yourself.
· You enjoy being face-to-face with people as you carry out your duties.
· You are a unique individual who wants to work in a highly positive and caring culture that nurtures the human spirit.
· You are open to and inspired by our passion for natural healing and physical restoration.
· You want to be part of an entire team who works together synergistically for a common goal of giving value to people in need.
· You are up for a challenge, but in an environment that is affirming and not stress/fear oriented.
· You are friendly and upbeat with a “can do” attitude.
· You work well in the realm of computers, programs, and technology.
· You are consistent and reliable.
· You would have the endurance to walk a fair amount around our 6000 square foot, state- of-the-art facility.
· You are honest and live by a code of integrity.
· You have a history of not shying away from work responsibilities.
· You are a lifelong learner.
We have grown substantially over the past 5 years. We are a highly organized business with weekly meetings and planning. The pay is close to 70K plus benefits. PT’s enjoy opportunities for bonuses based upon productivity.
If you are interested, email me and let me at firstname.lastname@example.org to know why you think you’d be a good fit for our team and mission, why we would want to work with you, what your future plan is, and something personal. Please include your resume.