Missoula Bone & Joint has an immediate opening for a full-time Physical Therapist treating pre and post-surgical conditions, sports injuries, and spinal conditions. This position may include Saturday shifts.
· BS or MS degree or Certificate in Physical Therapy from an APTA-accredited education program
· Minimum of one year clinical experience as a practicing physical therapist.
· Effective communication skills
· Strong ethical and moral character references
· Willingness to support and encourage co-workers
· Advanced orthopedic skills
· Knowledge of policies, regulations, requirements of clinic and regulators
Missoula Bone &Joint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, continuing education allowance and much more!
$1,000 sign on bonus!
How to Apply: Please visit our website at www.missoulaboneandjoint.com and click on the "our team/join our team" link for instructions on how to apply for this position.