Missoula Bone & Joint has an immediate opening for a full-time Physical Therapist treating pre and post-surgical conditions, sports injuries, and spinal conditions. Responsible for providing patient care including assessing, interpreting, planning and implementing specialized physical therapy treatments. This position may include Saturday shifts.
- BS or MS degree or Certificate in Physical Therapy form a CAPTE-accredited education program.
- Minimum of one year clinical experience as a practicing physical therapists.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong ethical and moral character references.
- Willingness to support an encourage co-workers.
- Advanced orthopedic skills.
- Knowledge of polices, regulations, requirements of clinic and regulators.
Missoula Bone & Joint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, continuing education allowance and much more!
Contact Jason Miller,