- Conduct proper screening procedures for your staff, patients and those individuals accompanying patients to their appointments. Those failing basic screening questions should be redirected back to their home. Identify high risk individuals and follow current guidelines using the information provided by CDC and MT DPHHS
- Maintain social distancing in your clinics. This would involve utilizing private treatment rooms and modifying schedules to reduce patient-to-patient interactions.
- Maintain the highest sanitary levels via frequent handwashing/sanitizer use and surface disinfection. Inform patients of your procedures via a posted notice at the time of check-in.
- Follow guidance from federal, local, and state agencies that may influence how you handle any of the above suggestions. The CDC has provided a resource for getting your practice ready.
- Information for healthcare professionals from DPHHS.MT.GOV:
Workplace Safety and Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA):
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):