Did you know APTAMT is run by volunteers like yourself? Volunteers are always needed and appreciated. We can help match a volunteer position to your passions and your time - call or write us today. Here are a few places we need assistance:
- Nominate yourself or a peer for a board position. Openings for elections in even years: Secretary, Treasurer, Director (Membership), One Year Delegate, Nominating Committee. Openings in odd numbered years: Vice President, Director (Programs), One Year Delegate, Four Year Delegate (eventually becomes Chief), Nominating Committee, PTA Caucus Representative (non board position). President Elect falls every 3 years and includes 2015, 2018, 2021, etc.
- Review CE Applications for endorsement
- Volunteer as a key contact for Federal Advocacy Day. You will be prepped to talk to Montana representatives in DC with hundreds of other PTs from across the country.
- Newsletter article contribution
- Programs committee - help create CE programs for Montana PTs in Montana
- And more - call us, we can match you to a position.