- Incredible opportunity for a PT who desires to work in a positive environment and desires to grow personally and professionally!
- PT and locally owned practice established in 2004. You will be joining an amazing team of caring professionals who love what they do! This is much more than a job, but a mission to serve and transform lives!
- We are integrative in our care, and driven to grow in the art and science of PT. We provide an amazing environment to work in our nearly 7000 sq foot facility with 360 degree mountain views.
- Our Helena community is growing, has low crime and is family friendly. Helena has the most stable economy in Montana. We are also home to the prestigious Carroll College and employ many pre-PT students. Our trail system includes diverse trails for mountain biking, trail running and hiking…well over 100 miles of trail that you can access via 4 trailheads right on the edge of town! It would be hard to argue that we are not in the running for best trail town in the US! The hunting and fishing opportunities are also recognized at the same level.
- Experience preferred, new grads welcome to apply
- Competitive Pay
- Other Bonus Opportunities
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Generous Continuing Ed
- Onboarding and clinical mentorship
- Schedule Flexibility
- Excellent Benefits Package includes: healthcare, PTO, Cont. Ed, and much more!
Send any inquiries or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line: “Regarding PT Position” Thanks!